UK Immigration law is one of the most challenging areas of law faced by ordinary people. The result of the UK’s exit from the EU (Brexit) has left many families living in the UK unsure of their future. The Immigration system is expensive and it can be difficult to navigate your way through the complex system of EU Rules, UK Immigration Rules, Home Office Guidance Documents and a huge number of Home Office Policies.
We have experience in assisting clients in all aspects of their Immigration case, from the commencement of the visa application right through to appeals to the Immigration Tribunal. In 2019 we were successful in challenging the UK’s failure to recognise certain types of income in visa applications. The case was referred by the NI Court of Appeal to Europe’s highest court, The Court of Justice for the European Union, we the challenge changed the law for income assessments in each European Country.
The forthcoming departure of the UK from the EU will increase the challenges faced by the migrant community in Northern Ireland, and the uncertainty over entitlement to visas will intensify. It is essential that people obtain specialist legal advice and assistance to ensure that they have their rights protected. We offer specialist advice from experienced solicitors in the following areas:-
- General Immigration Advice and Assistance
- Challenging enforcement decisions; including decisions to detain and remove
- Applications for Leave to Remain on Human Rights Grounds
- Applications for Further Leave to Remain
- Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Entry Clearance applications
- Applications for 5 year EEA Residence Cards
- Applications for Permanent EEA Residence Cards
- Applications for British citizenship
- Applications for Irish citizenship
- Applications for Asylum
- Appeals to the FTT (all types)
- Appeals to the FTT (deportation)
- Appeals to the UT
- Appeals to the Court of Appeal
- Appeals to the European Court of Human Rights
- Appeals to the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Judicial Reviews against decisions of the Home Office
If you or your family require advice on any aspect of Immigration Law please make arrangements to speak us as soon as possible. Our solicitors are on call 24 hours per day 365 days per year and can attend at a Police Station or Detention Centre to assist with your case. You can contact our solicitors using our online enquiry service or alternatively contact us by telephone [0289061 2144] to arrange an initial appointment.