UK Immigration law is one of the most challenging areas of law faced by ordinary people. It can be a minefield for anyone trying to navigate their way through a complex system of EU Rules, UK Immigration Rules, Home Office Guidance Documents and a huge number of Home Office Policies. The forthcoming departure of the UK from the EU will increase the challenges faced by the migrant community in Northern Ireland. It is essential that people obtain specialist legal advice and assistance to ensure that they have their rights protected.
We offer specialist advice from experienced solicitors in the following areas:-
- General Immigration Advice and Assistance
- Challenging enforcement decisions; including decisions to detain and remove
- Applications for Leave to Remain on Human Rights Grounds
- Applications for Further Leave to Remain
- Applications for Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Entry Clearance applications
- Applications for 5 year EEA Residence Cards
- Applications for Permanent EEA Residence Cards
- Applications for British citizenship
- Applications for Irish citizenship
- Applications for Asylum
- Appeals to the FTT (all types)
- Appeals to the FTT (deportation)
- Appeals to the UT
- Appeals to the Court of Appeal
- Appeals to the European Court of Human Rights
- Appeals to the Court of Justice of the European Union
- Judicial Reviews against decisions of the Home Office
If you or your family require advice on any aspect of Immigration Law please make arrangements to speak us as soon as possible. Our solicitors are on call 24 hours per day 365 days per year and can attend at a Police Station or Detention Centre to assist with your case.
You can contact our solicitors using our online enquiry service or alternatively contact us by telephone [028406 26639] to arrange an initial appointment.