Our criminal defence solicitors have extensive experience representing clients in Magistrates Court and Crown Court cases throughout Northern Ireland.
Being accused of a criminal offence or being questioned at a Police Station can be a stressful time for any person, often when they are at their most vulnerable. It is important that you receive the right advice and speak with a solicitor at the earliest possible opportunity. Appearing at Court is a stressful experience for any person. It is important to know your options, whether it is possible to avoid going to Court and to get the best possible outcome for your case. It is always best to speak to a solicitor about your case as soon as possible. We provide advice and assistance for legally aided clients and fee paying clients. All clients attending a Police Station for interview are entitled to legal advice free of charge. Our solicitors are on call 24 hours per day 365 days per year to provide the following services:
- 24 Hour Police Station Call Out
- Representation in Magistrates, Youth and Crown Court
- Prison Law including applications for compassionate release or issues relating to the treatment of prisoners whilst in custody
- Advice and assistance about appeals to the Court of Appeal or the Criminal Case Review Commission
- Representation at Benefit Fraud investigations
If you require advice or representation in relation to any matter related to criminal law contact us by telephone or using our online enquiry form